Do you love a subtle, sophisticated look for both day and night? Artistry Global Makeup Artist Rick DiCecca shows how you can enhance your beauty with fresh products from Artistry.
Before applying foundation, it’s important to prepare your skin. Use Artistry Hydra-V Fresh Toner and Artistry Hydra-V Vital Skin Serum Concentrate for ultimate skin hydration. Refresh and moisturize by dabbing Artistry Hydra-V Refreshing Eye Gel Cream around both eyes.
Even Out Your Skin
With your skin refreshed, it’s now time to prime. To create the perfect canvas for color, apply Artistry Exact Fit Beauty Balm Perfecting Primer. Follow up with foundation.
Define Your Eyes
Create a delicate and luminescent eye with Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quads in Smoky and Pink Chocolate.
- Start at the base, blending together Eye Shadow #1 from both palettes—a pale pink and a shimmery white—over the entire eye area. For best results, brush it from the lash line, up over the lid to the eyebrow.
- Follow up with Eye Shadow #3 from the Pink Chocolate quad. Mix it with Artistry Signature Color Blush in Sweet Pink. Blend the makeup mix into the crease with a small brush.
- Then smudge the mix of Eye Shadow #1 from both palettes into the lower lash line. This will serve as a liner and create light under the eye.
- Add a hint of drama! Finish this look by applying Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil in Black to the upper lash line. Add a base coat of Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara in Black and a top coat of Artistry Signature Eyes Length & Definition Mascara in Black to your upper lashes for length and fullness.
- Fill in brows with Artistry Automatic EyeBrow Pencil in Taupe, Brown or Soft Black.
Give your cheeks and lips a flush of color!
- Sweep Artistry Signature Color Blush in Golden Light and Sweet Pink over the apples of your cheeks. For best results, blend makeup towards the ear to create color and definition.
- Apply Artistry Signature Color Sheer Lipstick in Natural Pink. Blot with a tissue. For a matte finish, use a fluffy brush and lightly dust Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder over your lips.
Get The Featured Products
Artistry Exact Fit Beauty Balm Perfecting Primer >
Artistry Exact Fit Perfecting Loose Powder >
Artistry Signature Color Eye Shadow Quads >
Artistry Signature Color Blush >
Artistry Signature Color Longwearing Eye Pencil >
Artistry Signature Color Sheer Lipstick >
Artistry Signature Eyes Volume Mascara >
Artistry Signature Eyes Length & Definition Mascara >
Artistry Automatic EyeBrow Pencil >
Discover The Beauty of NYFW
Find out more about New York Fashion Week, the looks, and Artistry’s presence >