A recent study from consumer research firm Verify Markets showed that Amway’s eSpring brand is the world’s best-selling brand of home water treatment system* (www.verifymarkets.com)!
Empowering Homeowners to Take Action
Quality of life can be affected when drinking water travels through distribution systems that aren’t properly maintained. That includes home plumbing.
More and more people are becoming aware of the water contaminants that come from human activities and naturally occurring circumstances. And they’re looking for ways to make their water safer, right at home.
Amway is passionate about home water treatment solutions because the majority of our customers live in places where drinking-water quality and safety is a concern. Providing safe, clean drinking water is a way Amway lives out its mission to help people live better lives.
— Arturo Rojas, Director of Global Home Brands for Amway
- The eSpring Water Treatment System has been certified by NSF International to reduce more individual contaminants than any other carbon filtration and ultraviolet (UV) light treatment point-of-use system in the world (www.nsf.org).
- It reduces more than 140 potential health-effect contaminants that may be in drinking water, and its UV light effectively destroys more than 99.99 percent of waterborne disease-causing bacteria and viruses that may be in drinking water (www.amway.com/en/ResourceCenterDocuments).
- Innovative technology
- And eSpring is still the only water treatment system to use intelligent wireless power (www.amway.com/at-home/eSpring/about-espring/credentials). This feature, developed by eSpring in 2000, makes the units’ performance highly efficient and reliable.
- Amway water treatment systems were also the first home systems to combine a carbon block filter with ultraviolet (UV) light with electronic monitoring technology in the filter cartridge (www.amway.com/at-home/eSpring/about-espring/credentials).
- Inside an eSpring unit, eCoupled wireless power technology transmits electricity through air, water and plastic components without direct-contact electrical connections to light the unit’s UV lamp.
- Ease of use
- “Smart” electronic monitoring tells users when to order and change the filter cartridge (about once a year). It also ensures the system is operating properly, delivering high-quality, clean water at every use.
- Personal attention
- eSpring Water Treatment Systems are sold by knowledgeable, committed Amway Business Owners, who provide a high level of personal attention and education.
eSpring: Vital, All-Time Stats
- 30+ years of developing and selling point-of-use water treatment systems
- 7.2 million water treatment units sold
- Used in 48 countries and territories around the world
Clean water is a gift
Many eSpring customers live in areas where there are all-too-real concerns about the safety of the water in their homes. But with innovative technology from eSpring, families can enjoy clean, safe, better-tasting water — and the peace of mind that comes with it.
Experience the difference an eSpring water treatment system can make >
*Based on a Verify Markets study of 2014 global sales