As part of Global Entrepreneurship Week in Washington, D.C. Amway participated in a day full of events promoting the release of the 2015 Amway Global Entrepreneurship Report (AGER).
The day began with a live Facebook Chat with Amway President, Doug DeVos, and Frank Luntz.
The two discussed the findings of the 2015 AGER, answered questions from viewers of the live broadcast, and even talked about the entrepreneurial example set by Doug’s father and Amway founder, Rich DeVos.
Following the live Facebook chat, Doug and Frank joined a panel of other accomplished entrepreneurs and educators to discuss the state of entrepreneurship and the ways we can impact its future.
The panel included:
- GoodWorld founder, Dale Pfeifer
- Amway President, Doug DeVos
- 1776 co-founder, Donna Harris
- Papa Johns founder and CEO, John Schnatter
- Global Entrepreneurship Week founder, Jonathan Ortmans
- Senior Faculty at the Global Education Institute at Georgetown University, Bradley Blakeman
The discussion covered several topics, including the panel’s personal success stories, key learnings and advice for the 25+ Amway Independent Business Owners in attendance. In fact, several IBOs were able to ask questions to the panel and engage with them in one-on-one time after the panel concluded.
To see more photos and quotes from today’s events, visit our Facebook photo album or search #AGER2015